We go beyond the simple identification of problems and provide solutions that are sensitive to production timetables, budgets, and resources. This approach allows a company to work toward compliance at a measured and manageable pace.
- Identification of air pollution and wastewater emission points
- Stream classification
- Storm-water discharge investigations
- Surveys of hazardous and solid waste generation
- Wetland delineation
- Environmental site assessments
Ungers & Associates offers testing services in support of EPA permitting, chemical inventory, and chemical release reporting requirements.
- Air pollution and wastewater measurements
- Fenceline and community air-quality monitoring
- Toxic and hazardous waste characterization (metals, TCLP, reactivity, corrosivity, etc.)
- Design of exhaust ventilation and pollution control systems
Our environmental scientists assist clients with the collection of data, drafting of support documents, and submission of permit applications.
- EPA permits to install (PTI) and permits to operate (PTO) industrial process equipment
- Storm and wastewater discharge (MSD) permits
- SARA Title III chemical inventories
- Hazardous waste permits
- EPA Title V, synthetic minor, and federally enforceable state operating permits (FESOP).
- SARA Title III toxic release inventories
Our licensed asbestos inspectors, planners, and supervisors provide our clients with the expertise to ensure that the applicable regulations are being followed during implementation of corrective measures.
- Identification of asbestos-containing materials (ACM)
- Operation & management (O & M) plan development
- Abatement work plan development and compliance oversight
- Clearance sampling and documentation of regulatory compliance